The Marlin Company sells an innovative visual communications program that helps companies communicate key business issues such as safety, quality, productivity and teamwork to their employees.
Our original, informative and visually engaging content is sold by subscription and is publicly displayed in print or digital media.
Key markets include manufacturing, transportation, warehouse/distribution, utility, healthcare, business services, retail, sanitation, hospitality and government.
The Marlin Company is privately held and has demonstrated solid, profitable growth for over 60 years. Our program is sold through a direct sales force located throughout the US and Canada.
Do you have what it takes to join the Marlin sales force as a Regional Manager?
We are actively recruiting in a number of territories.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• 5+ years of successful sales experience
• Strong prospecting and territory management skills
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and closing skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of CRM programs, preferably Salesforce.com
• Strong interpersonal skills and a positive work ethic
The Marlin Company provides training, sales support, marketing and field management. We also include medical, dental and 401(k) as part of our employee package. Our sales people enjoy a unique blend of autonomy, strong collaboration and support from the Marlin team.
10 Research Parkway
Wallingford, CT 06492