Featured On-Demand Webinar:
Safety Culture in the Post-COVID-19 Workplace
As American workplaces face challenges presented by COVID-19, cultivating organizational safety culture is taking on new importance. EHS pros everywhere are faced with new hazards, new safety protocols, and new daily routines; all of it while dealing with dispersed teams, “re-entry anxiety” on the part of the workforce, and the need for new approaches to safety programs.
Join Anna Nieman, Director of Content at Marlin Software, and Camille Oakes, CSP, the owner of Better Safety, to learn how visual communication and employee engagement strategies can help you create a resilient safety culture and keep the employees connected, informed, invested and safe as they re-enter the workplace.
A Waste360-hosted webinar presented by Marlin Software, LLC.
Title: Essential Workers and Post-COVID-19 Safety Culture
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2020
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
As COVID-19 presents new challenges to frontline workers in the waste industry, cultivating a robust safety culture is more important than ever. Essential employees are faced with new hazards, new safety standards, and new daily routines; making sure they have the right tools and information to keep them safe and productive is critical. Visual communication is your secret weapon in reaching all your employees with critical safety and prevention information. In the last six months, our subscribers had to face a number of communication challenges and they shared with us the lessons learned and solutions implemented.
In this webinar you will learn:
- New challenges and objectives in workplace communication for frontline employees.
- Tips on how to reimagine safety training and reinforcement in the post-COVID-19 workplace.
- Suggestions for harnessing the power of visual communication in the workplace.
- Best practices for communicating and leading a successful safety culture during the pandemic.
Director of Content
Anna Nieman is a workplace communication professional with over 15 years of experience in the field of visual communications. As Director of Content at Marlin Software, she fuses EHS expertise with a deep understanding of core trends in digital media to create tools for strategic safety communication in the workplace. Anna holds a 30-hour OSHA Certification and a graduate degree in Film Studies.
Near Miss Reporting: Communication Tactics That Drive Employee Engagement
What we’ll cover:
- Making the case for engagement
- Doing your homework & getting to know your audience
- The power of visual communication
- 7 visual communication tactics
Making Culture Visual
What we’ll cover:
- What culture is and isn’t, and what it means in your company
- Understanding the role of communication to engage and promote culture
- How to build a simple blueprint for communication culture
- 10 proven strategies for making culture visual
Visual Communication in the Post-COVID-19 Workplace
As American workplaces face challenges presented by COVID-19, employee communication is taking on new importance. There are new procedures to be implemented, new regulations to be observed and new behaviors to be adopted; all of it while maintaining physical distance.
Join Anna Nieman, Director of Content at Marlin Software, to learn how to access the power of visual communication to keep your workforce informed, safe, and physically and mentally healthy as they re-enter the workplace.
At the end of this webinar, you will be provided with playbook outlining solutions to post-COVID-19 communication challenges, complete with tools to reach and inform all of your employees.