An April 7th EHS Today-hosted webinar, sponsored by Marlin Software
No near miss reporting program can be successful without employees doing their part. Yet, many organizations share the same challenge: employee participation.
Organizations that create a successful reporting culture do so by building a communication strategy focused on employee engagement. They develop a consistent, performance-focused approach and use all the communication tools available to foster participation among their workforce.
The webcast will present the registrants with proven tools to implement a safety communication strategy that drives near miss reporting. They will discover how balancing training, compliance reinforcement, creating a feedback loop and celebrating employee participation creates a robust reporting culture rooted in organization-wide engagement.
By attending this webcast the registrants will learn HOW TO:
- Implement a site-specific safety communication strategy
- Promote and market your initiative across the organization
- Discover how to balance training with compliance reinforcement
- Use visual storytelling to make reporting accessible and easy to understand
- Identify allies and subject matter experts to build peer support
- Foster organization-wide engagement by creating a feedback loop
- Celebrate success to promote employee participation
Anna Nieman, Director of Content, Marlin Software
Anna Nieman is a workplace communication professional with over 15 years of experience in the field of visual communications. As Director of Content at Marlin Software, she fuses EHS expertise with a deep understanding of core trends in digital media to create tools for strategic safety communication in the workplace. Anna holds a 30-hour OSHA Certification and a graduate degree in Film Studies.